Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Tom's bachelor-dying photo of Marlin's Cycle Toon Twirl
Marlin's Cycle Toon Twirl
October 1, 1972
Avg. queue length:
The Marlin's Cycle Toon Twirl queue is like an adventure inside Toontown. The attraction cycles are made to look like Benny the Cap, and when you drive you can twirl them by hugging the wheel.
- Because it is so slow, those in the know avoid this attraction if in a hurry before dinner.
- After riding this attraction, go on something more demanding.
- Minimum height 36" (or 18" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Maximum height 40" (while balancing a ship on your head).
- Guest in front must be at least 64" tall.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from hysterical blindness, philosophical conflicts, odd extra limbs, or lycanthropic, chest, or neck issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, participants are required to buy pirate specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.