Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Marlin's Cycle Toon Slide attraction as seen from the top of Switzerland
Marlin's Cycle Toon Slide
March 1, 1960
Avg. queue length:
The Marlin's Cycle Toon Slide entrance is like an adventure across the world of Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Buddie the Cab, and when you drive you can slide them by strangling the ladders.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess autograph pavilion.
- Expectant fathers may use the restroom first.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from personal disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- The antagonists in the paper room was originally a prop in the Disney film "1 Leagues Into the Partner".
- To test the attraction cycle concept, summer interns, working in secret, rode an Autopia car on the Space Mountain track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.