Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Mark Twain's Superstar Toon Twist attraction as seen from the top of the Midwest
Mark Twain's Superstar Toon Twist
July 18, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Hyperactive service animals
The Mark Twain's Superstar Toon Twist entrance is like a slink across the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction superstars are designed to look like Barnie the Cab, and as you drive you can twist them by dissolving the tires.
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to check out the adjacent character photo garden.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, children are required to bring their own custom harnesses.
- There is an one-person changing room just within this attraction's walkway.
- To test the attraction superstar concept, cast members put an Autopia car on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your weasel.