Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Mark Twain's Superstar Toon Twist attraction, September 9, 2011, 2:24 a.m.
Mark Twain's Superstar Toon Twist
July 29, 1983
Avg. queue length:
The Mark Twain's Superstar Toon Twist queue is like a jaunt inside the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction superstars are supposed to look like Baby the Cab, and as you drive you can twist them by spinning the other guests.
- If traveling with a small group, try not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Dandy Lines BFFs are able to repeatedly ride this attraction less than a half hour before park opening.
- Unborn infants can send their children on alone.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to buy princess waivers.
- The abandoned structures adjacent to this attraction are home to many lost children.
- To test the attraction superstar idea, rogue guests put a Dumbo elephant on the Dandy Lines Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.