Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mark Twain's Motor Toon Skid, a favorite attraction of Dewey
Mark Twain's Motor Toon Skid
October 21, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired visitors
The Mark Twain's Motor Toon Skid queue is like a trip through Toontown. The attraction motors are designed to look like Benny the Cot, and when you drive you can skid them by spinning the chutes.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this attraction by yourself because it's required by law.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the adjacent princess meet-and-greet thingy.
- Unborn infants may ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness or kidney, lung, bowel, back, or shoulder problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Paul Pressler was once documented modeling this attraction.
- To test the attraction motor design, engineers rode a Jungle Cruise boat on the Pinocchio's Daring Journey track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.