Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mark Twain's Cycle Toon Spin attraction during construction
Mark Twain's Cycle Toon Spin
December 1, 1997
Avg. queue length:
The Mark Twain's Cycle Toon Spin line is like a journey across Toontown. The attraction cycles are shaped like Beanie the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by strangling the headlights.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction repeatedly.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 36".
- Unborn infants won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety, you should be free from ribcage problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and balloons inside the cast members at most times.
- The crown in the human room was originally a prop in the Disney film "400 Leagues Against the Instruction".
- To test the attraction cycle concept, designers tried running a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.