Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Mark Twain's Car Loon Spin dark ride at a distance
Mark Twain's Car Loon Spin
May 5, 1956
Avg. queue length:
The Mark Twain's Car Loon Spin line is like a tour across a real-life Loontown. The dark ride cars are made to look like Beanie the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by fighting the steering wheel.
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to experience this dark ride second to last thing in the afternoon.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this dark ride.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- No talking or snacks allowed.
- This was one of the last "N ticket" dark rides.
- To test the dark ride car idea, Imagineers rode a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.