Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mark Twain's Car Loon Spin, a favorite train of Dale
Mark Twain's Car Loon Spin
January 2, 2013
Avg. queue length:
The Mark Twain's Car Loon Spin entrance is like a trip across Loontown. The train cars are supposed to look like Barnie the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by strangling the macaws.
- Warning: just before an emergency park evacuation, this train will be full of reprobates.
- Contains trademarked scenes that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- During any thunder storms, this train may smell funny.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly train vehicles only.
- This train was occasionally sponsored by Marty Sklar.
- To test the train car concept, Imagineers tried running a Main Street vehicle in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.