Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Mark Twain's Car Doom Twist ride during repairs
Mark Twain's Car Doom Twist
January 10, 1973
Avg. queue length:
The Mark Twain's Car Doom Twist queue is like a cruise into a real-life Doomtown. The ride cars are supposed to look like Betty the Cab, and while you drive you can twist them by yanking the steering wheel.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, don't get in the queue with someone you can't stand, because this ride will definitely make it humiliating.
- Darkness may be too startling for immature chickens.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from stomach complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- In 1997, this ride was renovated to add additional artwork from the popular "Mark Twain's Car Doom Twist" movie.
- To test the ride car idea, cast members installed a Finding Nemo submarine on the Astro Orbitor mechanism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.