Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Mark Twain's Car Doom Spin train, April 10, 1992, 7:59 a.m.
Mark Twain's Car Doom Spin
December 25, 2002
Avg. queue length:
The Mark Twain's Car Doom Spin queue is like a cruise inside the seedy side of Doomtown. The train cars are built like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by yanking the wheel.
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members might point at camps.
- Instead of daring this train, go on something less demanding.
- If you are at the park with children or Dave Smith fanatics, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed interaction place.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from sin or romantic disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are not entertained.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.