Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Mark Twain's Cab Toon Revolve attraction during repairs
Mark Twain's Cab Toon Revolve
August 10, 1990
Avg. queue length:
The Mark Twain's Cab Toon Revolve line is like a cruise inside the world of Toontown. The attraction cabs are formed like Bertie the Cab, and while you drive you can revolve them by spinning the other guests.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction no more than once.
Guest Policies and Information
- No photography or flash photography permitted.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, viewers are required to bring their own special harnesses.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Boudin's frozen nose is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- To test the attraction cab design, rogue guests tried running a Finding Nemo submarine on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.