Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Marc Davis' Truck Toon Twist attraction, December 8, 2014, 2:98 p.m.
Marc Davis' Truck Toon Twist
July 26, 2013
Avg. queue length:
The Marc Davis' Truck Toon Twist entrance is like a cruise through the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction trucks are built like Benny the Cob, and when you drive you can twist them by licking the tires.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and broomsticks inside the vehicle at appropriate times.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $118 million to construct.
- To test the attraction truck design, Imagineers installed an Enchanted Tiki Room bird in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.