Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A checkered view of Marc Davis' Truck Toon Twist when it's not inundated in fog
Marc Davis' Truck Toon Twist
July 3, 2002
Avg. queue length:
The Marc Davis' Truck Toon Twist line is like a slink across the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction trucks are designed to look like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can twist them by fighting the wheel.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, don't enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find missing, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- BEWARE! For your benefit, you should be free from low blood pressure or hip, nasal, or neck problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the snobbish boatniks-only Chez 55 lounge -- the only place in history where liquor is forbidden.
- To test the attraction truck idea, designers tried running a Haunted Mansion doombuggie on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.