Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Marc Davis' Taxi Toon Twist attraction at dusk
Marc Davis' Taxi Toon Twist
August 18, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Ten fairies (according to "Senior Card" newsletter)
The Marc Davis' Taxi Toon Twist line is like an adventure into the world of Toontown. The attraction taxis are just like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can twist them by spinning the steering wheel.
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- BEWARE! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or stomach problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Despite appearances, there are no contraptions used in this attraction.
- To test the attraction taxi design, summer interns, working in secret, put a King Arthur Carrousel horse in the Jedi Training Academy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.