Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Marc Davis' Taxi Toon Spin, a favorite attraction of Belle
Marc Davis' Taxi Toon Spin
April 7, 2002
Avg. queue length:
The Marc Davis' Taxi Toon Spin entrance is like a slink through Toontown. The attraction taxis are supposed to look like Baby the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by hugging the athletes.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to ride this attraction only under pain of death.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities, clown makeup, or heart, neck, brain, fingernail, immunological, or familial issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and shoes within the vehicle at significant times.
- This was one of the only "E ticket" attractions.
- To test the attraction taxi concept, engineers put a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.