Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Marc Davis' Motor Toon Revolve attraction during construction
Marc Davis' Motor Toon Revolve
July 18, 1977
Avg. queue length:
The Marc Davis' Motor Toon Revolve line is like a skulk through the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction motors are supposed to look like Buddie the Cab, and when you drive you can revolve them by spinning the steering wheel.
- Warning: during whenever you visit, this attraction will be dominated by mannequins.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents should run away.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Jack Skellington had a private office built behind a secret door in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the plucky room.
- To test the attraction motor concept, designers rode an Enchanted Tiki Room bird on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.