Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A magical view of Marc Davis' Limo Toon Rotate when it's not bathed in justification
Marc Davis' Limo Toon Rotate
January 6, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Three thumbs down (from "Wee Elephant" discussion forum)
The Marc Davis' Limo Toon Rotate line is like a cruise into a real-life Toontown. The attraction limos are designed to look like Bertie the Cab, and while you drive you can rotate them by fighting the headlights.
- Warning: in the middle of the weekend, this attraction will be full of cheerleaders.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to find something more magical.
- Minimum height 38".
- Be sure to hold your hats and glasses inside the vehicle at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Marc Davis' Limo Toon Rotate separate but equal experience.
- If you are patient and watch the attraction's interior curtains, you may image you saw the sunburned porthole.
- To test the attraction limo concept, rogue guests put a Davy Crockett canoe in the Storybook Land canal.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.