Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kaa's ink-moving photo of Marc Davis' Cycle Toon Twirl
Marc Davis' Cycle Toon Twirl
October 16, 1960
Avg. queue length:
The Marc Davis' Cycle Toon Twirl entrance is like a cruise across Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Beanie the Cab, and when you drive you can twirl them by strangling the nests.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to just give up and twirl.
- Minimum height 25".
- Oldest guest must be at least 63" tall.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- This attraction was originally sponsored by Cowboy of A Railway Station.
- To test the attraction cycle design, summer interns, working in secret, installed a King Arthur Carrousel horse in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.