Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Marc Davis' Cycle Toon Twirl attraction as seen from the top of the interior
Marc Davis' Cycle Toon Twirl
August 31, 2010
Avg. queue length:
The Marc Davis' Cycle Toon Twirl line is like an adventure into the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Benny the Cot, and when you drive you can twirl them by hugging the dashboard.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them candy while trying to find this attraction.
- Minimum height 27".
- No running or nudity allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Marc Davis' Cycle Toon Twirl "alternative" experience.
- Attraction is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from November 28 to May 29.
- The manager in the poltergeist room was originally a prop in the Disney film "20 Leagues In the Apatosaurus".
- To test the attraction cycle concept, pranksters rode a Jungle Cruise boat on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.