Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Photo: Marc Davis' Cycle Toon Twirl, a favorite adventure of Mary Poppins
Marc Davis' Cycle Toon Twirl
January 6, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Marc Davis' Cycle Toon Twirl queue is like a trip inside Toontown. The adventure cycles are made to look like Benny the Cod, and when you drive you can twirl them by fighting the wheel.
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters might incorporate blueprints.
- After riding this adventure, you'll want to go on something longer.
- Minimum height 47".
- Maximum IQ 115.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to avoid this adventure.
- Contains exploding scenes.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- On its last month before closing permanently, the Marc Davis' Cycle Toon Twirl immediately was borded up.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the exit queue.
- To test the adventure cycle idea, pranksters put a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.