Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: A joyful view of Marc Davis' Cycle Toon Twirl when it's not hidden in tarps
Marc Davis' Cycle Toon Twirl
November 1, 1975
Avg. queue length:
The Marc Davis' Cycle Toon Twirl queue is like a slink through Toontown. The thrill ride cycles are designed to look like Benny the Cad, and as you drive you can twirl them by spinning the steering wheel.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, don't talk too much to a relative stranger, because this thrill ride will definitely make it awkward.
- After waiting for this thrill ride, you'll want to try something less magical.
Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the thrill ride.
- No running or monkey business allowed.
- Thrill ride is closed for maintenance from August 19 to January 29.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.