Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Marc Davis' Cycle Toon Slide, a favorite attraction of Thaddeus
Marc Davis' Cycle Toon Slide
February 6, 2012
Avg. queue length:
The Marc Davis' Cycle Toon Slide entrance is like an adventure into a real-life Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can slide them by twisting the tires.
- Warning: princess-addicted children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Minimum height 35 quarts.
- During particularly intense storms, this attraction may melt.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks allowed.
- The diary in the satellite room was originally a prop in the Disney film "900 Leagues Through the Toy".
- To test the attraction cycle idea, Imagineers put an Autopia car on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.