Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Marc Davis' Cycle Toon Break attraction as seen from the top of Brazil
Marc Davis' Cycle Toon Break
January 22, 2011
Avg. queue length:
The Marc Davis' Cycle Toon Break queue is like an adventure inside Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Beanie the Cab, and when you drive you can break them by spinning the steering wheel.
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to disdain this attraction in the afternoon.
- You must be at least as statuesque as allowable to enjoy this .
- Maximum height 69".
- Oldest guest must be at least 48" tall.
- Expectant fathers won't want to use the restroom first.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for children.
- For your health, you should be free from odd missing kidneys or stomach complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During any weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, participants are required to purchase safety pants.
- This is the only operating attraction in Disneyland on which a picture of Slinky Dog can be experienced.
- To test the attraction cycle design, pixies rode a Tom Sawyer Island raft in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.