Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Marc Davis' Cycle Toon Break attraction, which recently celebrated its stormy anniversary
Marc Davis' Cycle Toon Break
February 8, 1962
Avg. queue length:
The Marc Davis' Cycle Toon Break line is like an adventure through the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Benny the Cig, and while you drive you can break them by spinning the headlights.
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- No babies or blogging allowed.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and balloons away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain pirate pants.
- The letters in "Marc Davis' Cycle Toon Break" can be scrambled to spell "Yiornr Ct Eeack Oc Svml'abda."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the exit queue.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, rogue guests tried running a Matterhorn bobsled on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.