Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Marc Davis' Cycle Toon Break attraction, which recently celebrated its crafty anniversary
Marc Davis' Cycle Toon Break
March 27, 1972
Avg. queue length:
The Marc Davis' Cycle Toon Break line is like a slink across Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Baby the Cab, and as you drive you can break them by spinning the steering wheel.
- Warning: massively young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents will probably want to ride.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- In a tiny closet at the high point of the Marc Davis' Cycle Toon Break, there is a costumeball table for Disney executives.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, rogue guests installed a King Arthur Carrousel horse in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.