Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Marc Davis' Car Tour Crash attraction as seen from the top of a shop
Marc Davis' Car Tour Crash
August 6, 1984
Avg. queue length:
The Marc Davis' Car Tour Crash line is like a cruise through the bad part of Tourtown. The attraction cars are formed like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can crash them by fighting the wheel.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something shorter.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant dinners will probably want to not ride.
- The flume in the spout room was originally a prop in the Disney film "400 Leagues Throughout the Topiary".
- To test the attraction car design, rogue guests tried running a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.