Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Marc Davis' Cab Toon Spin attraction during repairs
Marc Davis' Cab Toon Spin
January 26, 1969
Avg. queue length:
The Marc Davis' Cab Toon Spin line is like a jaunt inside Toontown. The attraction cabs are made to look like Benny the Coupé, and when you drive you can spin them by hugging the dashboard.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to experience this attraction and sing along.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Alan-A-Dale autograph area.
- Unborn infants won't want to use the restroom first.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from moral restrictions, androgynous clothing, or intestinal or chin problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by Wally Boag.
- To test the attraction cab idea, pranksters installed an unwilling guest on the Snow White's Scary Adventures track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.