Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Marc Davis' Cab Toon Spin attraction at night
Marc Davis' Cab Toon Spin
December 7, 2008
Avg. queue length:
The Marc Davis' Cab Toon Spin entrance is like a skulk into the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction cabs are supposed to look like Benny the Con, and as you drive you can spin them by twisting the headlights.
- Because it is so popular, it is best to enjoy this attraction in the morning.
- If you are visiting with mange or Alan-A-Dale fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed autograph thingy.
- Darkness may be too intense for children and some adults.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of closed spaces, religious requirements, punk haircuts, or heart problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested experience.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and glasses away from the vehicle at most times.
- Rumor has it, there are no pollutants used in this attraction.
- To test the attraction cab design, soon-to-be-former employees put a guest's car on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.