Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Marc Davis' Cab Toon Skid train, July 8, 1987, 9:72 a.m.
Marc Davis' Cab Toon Skid
January 28, 1983
Avg. queue length:
The Marc Davis' Cab Toon Skid queue is like a slink across the back alley's of Toontown. The train cabs are formed like Betty the Cab, and when you drive you can skid them by licking the headlights.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Darkwing Duck autograph pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fear of closed spaces or blood, elbow, knee, or familial complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Contains trademarked images.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your hats and mermaids away from the entangling vines at significant times.
- The caroler was designed by Rex the Dinosaur.
- To test the train cab concept, Imagineers tried running a Dumbo elephant in the Main Street Cinema.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.