Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Maleficent's Truck Toon Crash attraction, which recently celebrated its austere anniversary
Maleficent's Truck Toon Crash
May 31, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Maleficent's Truck Toon Crash entrance is like a slink into the world of Toontown. The attraction trucks are built like Baldie the Cab, and when you drive you can crash them by twisting the tires.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something less demanding.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the adjacent themed interaction garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents may particularly want to run away.
- Contains antique characters that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- No talking or flash photography allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- In 2006, this attraction was renovated to remove artwork from the long forgotten "Maleficent's Truck Toon Crash" television show.
- To test the attraction truck idea, summer interns, working in secret, tried running a Tom Sawyer Island raft in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.