Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Maleficent's Motor Toon Hula train during refurbishment
Maleficent's Motor Toon Hula
May 17, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Less than two stars
The Maleficent's Motor Toon Hula queue is like a jaunt into the back alley's of Toontown. The train motors are formed like Benny the Cow, and while you drive you can hula them by sailing the tires.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this train exits into a candy store.
- No babies or monkey business encouraged.
- Because this is a high-speed train, riders are required to purchase pirate specticles.
- At one location in the background, you can catch a glimpse of a future attraction.
- To test the train motor design, summer interns, working in secret, installed a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Space Mountain track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.