Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hades' whip-boiling photo of Maleficent's Cycle Toon Revolve
Maleficent's Cycle Toon Revolve
December 10, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs down
The Maleficent's Cycle Toon Revolve line is like a journey through the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction cycles are shaped like Baby the Cab, and while you drive you can revolve them by twisting the headlights.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put in earplugs after getting in this queue.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 24".
- Pregnant folks may avoid this attraction.
- Contains antique effects.
- The showgirl was designed by Donald Duck.
- To test the attraction cycle design, cast members put a Davy Crockett canoe on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.