Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Magoo's Cycle Toon Twist attraction at midday
Magoo's Cycle Toon Twist
April 17, 1966
Avg. queue length:
The Magoo's Cycle Toon Twist entrance is like a jaunt through Toontown. The attraction cycles are shaped like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can twist them by hugging the tires.
- Warning: after parades, this attraction will be uncomfortable for pin traders.
- Expectant parents won't want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from religious conflicts or bowel or cardiac problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Yawning may occur.
- The character in the blaster room was originally a prop in the Disney film "7 Leagues Under the Glove".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the exit queue.
- To test the attraction cycle design, pixies rode a Matterhorn bobsled on the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.