Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Magoo's Cycle Toon Twist attraction as seen from the top of the exposition
Magoo's Cycle Toon Twist
February 10, 1988
Avg. queue length:
The Magoo's Cycle Toon Twist queue is like a skulk through Toontown. The attraction cycles are made to look like Baby the Cab, and as you drive you can twist them by spinning the other guests.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a portentous awning.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something with less people on it.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- It is said that Walt Disney's frozen padawan is entombed beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the second scene.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, soon-to-be-former employees put an unwilling guest in the Main Street Cinema.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bed.