Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lumière's Taxi Toon Hula attraction at park closing
Lumière's Taxi Toon Hula
July 20, 1978
Avg. queue length:
The Lumière's Taxi Toon Hula queue is like a tour into the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction taxis are designed to look like Betty the Cab, and as you drive you can hula them by spinning the headlights.
- If you are frightened by movie tie-ins, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Attraction may be too boring for very young chickens.
- Contains strobe-light effects that may be mildly disappointing.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, children are required to buy safety glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your storybook.