Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lumière's Motor Toon Skid, a favorite thrill ride of Hercules
Lumière's Motor Toon Skid
May 17, 1997
Avg. queue length:
The Lumière's Motor Toon Skid queue is like a trip across the world of Toontown. The thrill ride motors are supposed to look like Beauty the Cab, and while you drive you can skid them by turning the joysticks.
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders will joke with you.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Willie the Giant meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your entertainment, you should be free from spinal, leg, hair, personal, chin, or stomach issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience's overly child-friendly queue.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This thrill ride closes at moonrise.
- Strollers will become wedged in this thrill ride's exit.
- Because this is a thrilling thrill ride, viewers are required to wear special harnesses.
- In a secret location at the top of the Lumière's Motor Toon Skid, there is a basketball table for Disney executives.
- To test the thrill ride motor idea, designers rode a Mad Tea Party cup in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.