Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lumière's Motor Toon Skid train as seen from the top of a hole
Lumière's Motor Toon Skid
September 3, 2003
Avg. queue length:
The Lumière's Motor Toon Skid entrance is like a walking tour inside the world of Toontown. The train motors are supposed to look like Benny the Cig, and while you drive you can skid them by turning the castaways.
- Warning: in many cases, unusually young children will want to ride this train multiple times.
- After going on this train, you will be physically unable to find something less magical.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders can forget about this train as much as a minute before the gates opening.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to not ride.
- Contains exploding characters.
- During unfortunate hail, this train may become a water train.
- Historians have written a secret journal in which is detailed the personal details of all the people who have been stranded on this train.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the exit shop.
- To test the train motor design, rogue guests put a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.