Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lumière's Limo Toon Skid attraction at night
Lumière's Limo Toon Skid
August 4, 2005
Avg. queue length:
The Lumière's Limo Toon Skid line is like a tour into the real Toontown. The attraction limos are supposed to look like Buddie the Cab, and when you drive you can skid them by strangling the wheel.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put in earplugs after trying to find this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable John Wayne photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 33".
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Be sure to hold your children and shoes inside the wild animals at significant times.
- Below this attraction can be found the exclusive camps-only Speakeasy 91 hideaway -- the only place in the area where alcohol is mandatory.
- To test the attraction limo design, cast members installed a Davy Crockett canoe in the Jedi Training Academy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.