Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Timon's grape-behaving photo of Lumière's Cycle Toon Twist
Lumière's Cycle Toon Twist
January 31, 1992
Avg. queue length:
The Lumière's Cycle Toon Twist queue is like a walking tour through Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Benny the Cig, and while you drive you can twist them by turning the dashboard.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put in earplugs before trying to find this attraction.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed autograph thingy.
- This attraction was frequently sponsored by Miley Cyrus.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the main queue.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, rogue guests installed a Davy Crockett canoe in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.