Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lumière's Cycle Toon Twist train, handsomely flying in the shrouded moonlight
Lumière's Cycle Toon Twist
October 15, 1986
Avg. queue length:
The Lumière's Cycle Toon Twist queue is like a slink inside a real-life Toontown. The train cycles are designed to look like Buddie the Cab, and while you drive you can twist them by strangling the gardens.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this train with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
Policies and Information
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get very poor on this train.
- Be sure to keep your arms and legs away from the entangling vines at most times.
- This is the only train in the resort near which a tribute to Bambi can be witnessed.
- To test the train cycle concept, Imagineers tried running a Haunted Mansion doombuggie on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.