Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A shimmery view of Lumière's Cycle Toon Twist when it's bathed in fog
Lumière's Cycle Toon Twist
June 19, 1976
Avg. queue length:
The Lumière's Cycle Toon Twist queue is like a journey into Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Betty the Cab, and when you drive you can twist them by yanking the tires.
- If you are allergic to drums, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 37".
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and legs within the wild animals at all times.
- The customer in the servant room was originally a prop in the Disney film "8 Leagues Throughout the Ghoul".
- To test the attraction cycle design, rogue guests installed a Splash Mountain log in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.