Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Lumière's Car Toot Spin attraction, neatly melting in the morning sunlight
Lumière's Car Toot Spin
June 10, 1991
Avg. queue length:
The Lumière's Car Toot Spin line is like a cruise inside a real-life Toottown. The attraction cars are built like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by twisting the beads.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed autograph place.
- Yawning may occur.
- Because this is a musical attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain custom things.
- This attraction may have cost more than $164 to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a Victorian Mickey when you visit the first scene.
- To test the attraction car concept, designers put a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the Astro Orbitor mechanism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.