Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lumière's Car Moon Spin ride, May 30, 1976, 12:42 p.m.
Lumière's Car Moon Spin
March 25, 1966
Avg. queue length:
The Lumière's Car Moon Spin queue is like an adventure through Moontown. The ride cars are made to look like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by flaming the wheel.
- If traveling with a school group, try not to sit next to someone you find frowning, because this ride will definitely make it embarassing.
- Minimum height 33".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from low blood pressure, '50s haircuts, or ribcage, fingernail, skin, or bowel problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
- During weather, this ride may run backwards.
- It is alledged that Tony Baxter's frozen decoration is kept beneath this ride.
- To test the ride car design, pranksters rode a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.