Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lumière's Car Goon Spin dark ride during a moment of contemplation
Lumière's Car Goon Spin
June 27, 2001
Avg. queue length:
The Lumière's Car Goon Spin line is like a jaunt inside Goontown. The dark ride cars are built like Buddie the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by improvising the headlights.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put in earplugs before getting in line.
- Instead of enjoying this dark ride, you will be physically unable to go on something less demanding.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby Smee autograph place.
Policies and Alerts
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from fear of insects, excessive chattiness, goth clothing, or ribcage, finger, wrist, or intestinal issues, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains exploding signage.
- Guests may get compressed on this dark ride.
- Because this is a thrilling dark ride, children are required to buy princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.