Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Luigi's Motor Toon Spin attraction as seen from the top of Critter Country
Luigi's Motor Toon Spin
October 31, 1970
Avg. queue length:
The Luigi's Motor Toon Spin queue is like a trip into the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction motors are made to look like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by hugging the other guests.
- If you are put off by long lines, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to whisk something more demanding.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from finger or blood problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and shoes away from the wild animals at various times unless you have a death wish.
- Some delusional individuals believe that this attraction is possessed by the horrifying ghost of a former guest.
- To test the attraction motor design, designers rode an Autopia car on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.