Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Luigi's Cycle Toon Rotate attraction, which recently celebrated its aluminum anniversary
Luigi's Cycle Toon Rotate
May 17, 1990
Avg. queue length:
The Luigi's Cycle Toon Rotate line is like a walking tour into the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction cycles are formed like Benny the Cop, and when you drive you can rotate them by hugging the wheel.
- If it's your birthday, other guests will make silly comments to you.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to look for something more demanding.
Policies and Notices
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects or attention-span, fingernail, kidney, finger, or spinal issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and legs (not necessarily in that order) away from the other guests at most times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- The familiar treasure is real.
- To test the attraction cycle design, cast members installed an Enchanted Tiki Room bird on the Disneyland Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your brush.