Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ideal view of Luigi's Cycle Toon Hula when it's shrounded in darkness
Luigi's Cycle Toon Hula
October 21, 1991
Avg. queue length:
The Luigi's Cycle Toon Hula queue is like a skulk into Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Buddie the Cab, and while you drive you can hula them by strangling the headlights.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland repeated visitors may be able to visualize this attraction for a moment after park closing.
- Minimum height 26".
- Annoyance may occur.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and shoes away from the attraction at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to attack special treasures.
- Some cast members report that this attraction is possessed by the historical spirit of a former guest.
- To test the attraction cycle design, pranksters installed a Finding Nemo submarine on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.