Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ludwig Von Drake's Limo Toon Twist attraction during a moment of contemplation
Ludwig Von Drake's Limo Toon Twist
March 5, 1984
Avg. queue length:
The Ludwig Von Drake's Limo Toon Twist line is like a journey into Toontown. The attraction limos are designed to look like Beanie the Cab, and while you drive you can twist them by unchanging the dashboard.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction if in a hurry before dinner.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 23".
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from fear of closed spaces, unstopable hotness, blinding perfume, or attention-span, spinal, lycanthropic, immunological, kidney, or cardiac complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $264 to rebuild.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the queue.
- To test the attraction limo idea, summer interns, working in secret, rode an unwilling guest on the Alice in Wonderland track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.