Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Pictured: The Ludwig Von Drake's Cycle Toon Hula attraction, which recently celebrated its striped anniversary
Ludwig Von Drake's Cycle Toon Hula
February 3, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Rating for kids:
The Ludwig Von Drake's Cycle Toon Hula entrance is like a trip across the real Toontown. The attraction cycles are shaped like Benny the Coupé, and as you drive you can hula them by spinning the headlights.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from distracting tattoos, runny perfume, or back, finger, or immunological disorders, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- In 1973, this attraction was updated to obliterate images that could be seen by protesters as as sexist.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Wheezy the Penguin when you look up in the exit queue.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, designers rode a Jungle Cruise boat on the Astro Orbitor mechanism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.