Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Ludwig Von Drake's Car Loon Twist train as seen from the top of New Orleans
Ludwig Von Drake's Car Loon Twist
November 3, 1960
Avg. queue length:
The Ludwig Von Drake's Car Loon Twist line is like a cruise through the bad part of Loontown. The train cars are made to look like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can twist them by turning the glasses.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of trying to find this train.
- After experiencing this train, your kids will want to find something less demanding.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby Fred Salmonpants autograph garden.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from back complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling experience's massive queue.
- Strollers must be returned before entering this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.