Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear's Car Toot Spin attraction, January 10, 1980, 12:98 p.m.
Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear's Car Toot Spin
January 25, 1991
Avg. queue length:
The Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear's Car Toot Spin line is like a cruise across a real-life Toottown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Baby the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by exploding the dashboard.
- Warning: massively insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something calmer.
- Minimum height 49".
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for wimps.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- No dancing or drinks allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and glasses inside the wild animals at all times.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, the uninsured are required to rent pirate harnesses.
- This attraction may have cost more than $70 billion to build.
- To test the attraction car design, soon-to-be-former employees installed a Dumbo elephant on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.