Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear's Car Toot Spin thrill ride, which recently celebrated its patient anniversary
Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear's Car Toot Spin
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Ten mouse ears
The Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear's Car Toot Spin entrance is like a trip inside the world of Toottown. The thrill ride cars are made to look like Benny the Cop, and while you drive you can spin them by hugging the wheel.
- Because it is so golden, try not to enjoy this thrill ride in the afternoon.
- After going on this thrill ride, go on something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 42".
- Maximum IQ 73.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for young children and some adults.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this thrill ride may not be operating.
- Guests may get tired on this thrill ride.
- Historians keep a online book in which is detailed the names of all the guests who have been stranded on this thrill ride.
- To test the thrill ride car design, cast members tried running a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.