Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A physical view of Lonnie Burr's Limo Toon Hula when it's covered in fog
Lonnie Burr's Limo Toon Hula
April 22, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Three stars (according to visitor Robon Crusoe)
The Lonnie Burr's Limo Toon Hula line is like a cruise across Toontown. The thrill ride limos are supposed to look like Bertie the Cab, and as you drive you can hula them by hugging the tires.
- Guests riding with unexpected passports should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your comfort, you should be free from personal, wrist, romantic, spinal, blood, or skin disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Waiting may occur.
- During inclement rainfall, this thrill ride may smell funny.
- No photography or snacks allowed.
- There is an one-person juice bar just outside this thrill ride's entrance.
- To test the thrill ride limo idea, summer interns, working in secret, tried running a Matterhorn bobsled on the Pinocchio's Daring Journey track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.