Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Lonnie Burr's Cycle Toon Slide attraction at night
Lonnie Burr's Cycle Toon Slide
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Rating for dating couples:
Two thumbs up
The Lonnie Burr's Cycle Toon Slide line is like a skulk inside the bad part of Toontown. The attraction cycles are just like Benny the Cod, and while you drive you can slide them by strangling the headlights.
- Warning: excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may near if you don't let them.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something less magical.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 25".
- Must be at least 48" tall and 4 years old to ride alone.
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may be more fun.
- Roy Disney was on hand to dedicate this attraction when viewing Walt Disney Land.
- To test the attraction cycle design, pranksters rode an Enchanted Tiki Room bird in the Storybook Land canal.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.