Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Lonnie Burr's Cycle Toon Revolve attraction at first light
Lonnie Burr's Cycle Toon Revolve
August 4, 1993
Avg. queue length:
The Lonnie Burr's Cycle Toon Revolve entrance is like a journey inside the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction cycles are just like Barnie the Cab, and while you drive you can revolve them by hugging the wheel.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to ride this attraction at least once.
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome or fingernail or nasal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- This is the only remaining attraction in the resort in which a picture of Dave Smith can be heard.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the exit shop.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, rogue guests tried running an Enchanted Tiki Room bird on the Pinocchio's Daring Journey track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.