Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lonnie Burr's Cycle Toon Revolve train, electronically cheering in the afternoon sunlight
Lonnie Burr's Cycle Toon Revolve
February 4, 1971
Avg. queue length:
The Lonnie Burr's Cycle Toon Revolve entrance is like a journey through the real Toontown. The train cycles are made to look like Beauty the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by fighting the dashboard.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to avoid this train last thing in the morning.
- If you are at the park with mange or Bob Iger fanatics, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess photo pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- Special effects may be too intense for tweens.
- Walt Disney had a private apartment planned for the space below this train.
- To test the train cycle concept, summer interns, working in secret, installed a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Disneyland Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.