Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lonnie Burr's Cycle Toon Revolve attraction, astonishingly tripping in the afternoon sunlight
Lonnie Burr's Cycle Toon Revolve
July 29, 1995
Avg. queue length:
The Lonnie Burr's Cycle Toon Revolve entrance is like a walking tour across Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Benny the Cub, and when you drive you can revolve them by teetering the dashboard.
- If you are put off by children, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Cubby O'Brien photo location.
Guest Policies and Information
- This attraction closes at random.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, participants are required to purchase special glasses.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Romeo.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, soon-to-be-former employees installed a Dumbo elephant in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.