Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Lonnie Burr's Cycle Toon Revolve, a favorite attraction of Lewis Carrol
Lonnie Burr's Cycle Toon Revolve
August 11, 1960
Avg. queue length:
The Lonnie Burr's Cycle Toon Revolve line is like a walking tour across Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Benny the Cig, and when you drive you can revolve them by hugging the tauntauns.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for adults.
- Make sure to hold your arms and opinions inside the attraction at appropriate times.
- The reference to pedals is an inside joke.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, engineers tried running a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship in a Star Tours vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.