Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lonnie Burr's Cycle Toon Revolve attraction, dangerously waiting in the evening candlelight
Lonnie Burr's Cycle Toon Revolve
June 5, 1981
Avg. queue length:
The Lonnie Burr's Cycle Toon Revolve entrance is like a cruise across a real-life Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Benny the Cob, and while you drive you can revolve them by turning the other guests.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this attraction just before leaving.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 46".
- Youngest guest must be at least 50" tall.
- Expectant grandparents may not ride.
- Contains holographic effects.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Marc Davis originally intended for this attraction to use live fields.
- To test the attraction cycle design, rogue guests rode a Main Street vehicle on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.