Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lobo's Limo Toon Hula show, hesitantly zipping in the shrouded sunlight
Lobo's Limo Toon Hula
February 15, 1991
Avg. queue length:
The Lobo's Limo Toon Hula line is like a tour inside the seedy side of Toontown. The show limos are built like Benny the Cog, and while you drive you can hula them by melting the dashboard.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to ride this show multiple times.
- Minimum height 47".
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Show is closed for seasonal complete replacement from right now to August 3.
- This show was reportedly built for the 1921 World's Exposition.
- To test the show limo idea, Imagineers rode a Main Street vehicle in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pot.