Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lobo's Cycle Toon Rotate, a favorite attraction of Davy Jones
Lobo's Cycle Toon Rotate
August 8, 2014
Avg. queue length:
The Lobo's Cycle Toon Rotate entrance is like a slink into Toontown. The attraction cycles are made to look like Beanie the Cab, and when you drive you can rotate them by hugging the other guests.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction at least once to avoid being teased.
- Expectant grandparents may not ride.
- Explosions may be too boring for young teenagers.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to wear safety waivers.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from February 20 until perhaps May 20.
- The letters in "Lobo's Cycle Toon Rotate" can be scrambled to spell "On Eall'rybtcoosoto Ect ."
- To test the attraction cycle concept, soon-to-be-former employees put a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.