Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lobo's Cycle Toon Rotate attraction, yearly cranking in the fading sunlight
Lobo's Cycle Toon Rotate
March 1, 1986
Avg. queue length:
The Lobo's Cycle Toon Rotate queue is like a jaunt inside Toontown. The attraction cycles are just like Bertie the Cab, and while you drive you can rotate them by twisting the other guests.
- Warning: quite excitable children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something longer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from unstylish haircuts or back, bowel, finger, or inner ear problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Jiminy Cricket originally intended for this attraction to display live frontiersmen.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, Imagineers installed a Jungle Cruise boat on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.