Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lobo's Cycle Toon Crash attraction as seen from the top of the circus
Lobo's Cycle Toon Crash
December 25, 2012
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of two happy faces
The Lobo's Cycle Toon Crash queue is like a cruise into Toontown. The attraction cycles are made to look like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can crash them by fighting the steering wheel.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Information
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome, low blood pressure, or hair or cardiac problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- During bad weather, this attraction may melt.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and opinions inside the vehicle at all times unless you have a death wish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.