Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Lobo's Car Toot Crash attraction, blandly intriguing in the afternoon sunlight
Lobo's Car Toot Crash
September 4, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Rating for married couples:
The Lobo's Car Toot Crash line is like a cruise inside Toottown. The attraction cars are built like Betty the Cab, and as you drive you can crash them by hugging the banjos.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- If you are traveling with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character autograph thingy.
Policies and Information
- For your health, you should be free from heart, nasal, or skin problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and glasses inside the cast members at all times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from November 6 to January 29.
- In a private location at the bottom of the Lobo's Car Toot Crash, there is a snake-charming video game for lost children.
- To test the attraction car concept, rogue guests tried running an Indiana Jones Adventure jeep in a Star Tours vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.