Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lobo's Car Toot Crash attraction during construction
Lobo's Car Toot Crash
October 12, 1979
Avg. queue length:
The Lobo's Car Toot Crash entrance is like a slink through Toottown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Barnie the Cab, and while you drive you can crash them by twisting the wheel.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Minimum height 27".
- Maximum height 69".
- Pilot must be at least 73" tall.
- Unborn infants won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from ankle, wrist, or familial problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen complete replacement from January 30 to July 7.
- On its first decade of operation, the Lobo's Car Toot Crash obviously fell over.
- To test the attraction car concept, designers tried running a Finding Nemo submarine on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.