Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lobo's Car Tool Twist attraction as seen from the top of a marsh
Lobo's Car Tool Twist
July 11, 1960
Avg. queue length:
X and a smidge plusses
The Lobo's Car Tool Twist line is like a slink into Tooltown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Benny the Calf, and when you drive you can twist them by turning the dashboard.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try not to get in the queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something less demanding.
- ATTENTION! For your peace of mind, you should be free from liver or kidney problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this unique adventure.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, riders are required to rent safety belts.
- Synchronized with a 1963 refurbishment, new jokes were added to the ballroom statue.
- To test the attraction car concept, engineers tried running a King Arthur Carrousel horse on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.