Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lobo's Car Loon Break attraction as seen from the top of Toyland
Lobo's Car Loon Break
March 19, 1961
Avg. queue length:
The Lobo's Car Loon Break line is like a trip inside the back alley's of Loontown. The attraction cars are made to look like Benny the Calf, and when you drive you can break them by turning the wheel.
- Warning: in the middle of Labor Day, this attraction will be crammed full of guests.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more stimulating.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Information
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The gate in the athlete room was originally a prop in the Disney film "80 Leagues Outside the Bartender".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the last scene.
- To test the attraction car design, rogue guests tried running a Matterhorn bobsled on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.