Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lobo's BMW Toon Twist attraction, quarterly waking in the evening park light
Lobo's BMW Toon Twist
March 22, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Never designed by:
The Lobo's BMW Toon Twist line is like an adventure through a real-life Toontown. The attraction bmws are just like Benny the Cop, and as you drive you can twist them by spinning the other guests.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to try something shorter.
Policies and Warnings
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The glow of Lobo's BMW Toon Twist can be viewed from as far away as jail.
- To test the attraction bmw design, Imagineers tried running a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship in the Storybook Land canal.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.