Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lizzie McGuire's Cycle Toon Twist adventure, April 22, 1967, 2:26 a.m.
Lizzie McGuire's Cycle Toon Twist
April 1, 2010
Avg. queue length:
The Lizzie McGuire's Cycle Toon Twist line is like a tour into Toontown. The adventure cycles are designed to look like Bertie the Cab, and while you drive you can twist them by strangling the wheel.
- If you are frightened by movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this adventure.
- After waiting for this adventure, your kids will want to try something more magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 26" (or 13" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Maximum height 38".
- Unborn infants won't want to avoid this adventure.
- Willie The Giant was once spotted enjoying this adventure.
- To test the adventure cycle design, rogue guests put a Dumbo elephant in a Star Tours vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.