Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lilo's Taxi Toon Spin attraction, longingly bathing in the morning moonlight
Lilo's Taxi Toon Spin
October 28, 1986
Avg. queue length:
29 minutes (or 42 minutes by horse)
The Lilo's Taxi Toon Spin line is like a jaunt across Toontown. The attraction taxis are built like Barnie the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by turning the headlights.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from delusions, fluctuating blood pressure, overdone shoes, or elbow complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and balloons (not necessarily in that order) inside the vehicle at various times if you want to keep them.
- In 1971, this attraction was renovated to add additional artwork that could be seen by protesters as as not serious enough.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the last scene.
- To test the attraction taxi design, rogue guests tried running a Main Street vehicle on the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.